Sunday, December 27, 2009

Play Ball!


My website is dedicated to documenting, through pictures and reviews, minor and major league baseball stadiums. I began my baseball stadium journey in 2002. Prior to that, I had been to a few stadiums, but not with the intention of writing a review on them. Each stadium that I have been to is critiqued through a review that I have written. My goal is to visit as many Major League and Minor League baseball stadiums as I can. Enjoy taking a look at my pictures and reading my reviews. In order to make it easier for fans to view my photos, I have included a link to an alphabetical list of all of the parks that I have visited. I will update this site as I visit more stadiums. Come visit my site often to check for new reviews and pictures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sallam to all

Search